Thursday 12 January 2012

I Love A Good Fork!

This has become my new obsession, well mini obsession! I can't truthfully see it lasting too long.





Not altogether sure about why they delight me so much, but they do.
I do have a favourite, which annoyingly is the most expensive, but I like them all for different reasons.
One is a Good old fashioned sturdy fork, with a novelty twist,  another is petit and barely there to hold. Whilst I really like the twistyness to the handle and 'perfect fit' of others. The option of a little knife-ability has a real bonus too!
And lastly one of them just had to be two, as I just love it so much! It honestly makes me feel like a Princess using it!

But at the end of the day and the most importantly, lovely thing about a good fork is that it truly does make eating cake even more pleasurable!

X












No comments:

Post a Comment